Master Cleaners are specialists in cinema cleaning services in and around the London area. As a cinema manager, you’ll know how important it is for your business to maintain a clean, hygienic and healthy premises for both your staff and clientele.
We know how hectic managing a cinema can be and by hiring a specialist contract cleaning company takes the daily pressures away from having to manage in house staff and oversee them to ensure it’s done properly, leaving you free to take care of more important matters for your business.
We can tailor our cinema cleaning services to suit your needs. When we start working with a client we perform a complete premises audit to ensure we create a package that meets all your requirements.
Get in touch to see how we can help… or call us on 0845 071 1397 for a friendly chat.
Cinema Cleaning Services London
We have many happy cinema cleaning clients and know the needs your business faces. We service all cinema sizes, from small to large. some of our clients in this field have cinemas with over 12 screens.
Our cinema cleaning clients are broadly divided into three categories.
- Those that require cinema cleaning only when the cinema is closed after performances.
- Those that require cinema cleaners after each performance at each screen.
- Those that require both cinema cleaning after each performance and a final clean when the cinema is closed.
We then recommend a combination of our part time and full time staff to carry out the cleaning services, depending on which options you need and how many screens you have in your cinema.
Contract Cinema Cleaning Packages
Our team of specialist cinema cleaners have years of experience in cleaning and maintaining busy premises like yours. We tailor our services to meet your particular needs, however a typical cinema cleaning package could include:
- Cleaning all the cinema seating and auditorium.
- Professional cleaning of actual cinema screens.
- Cleaning & sanitising the ticket collection machines.
- Cleaning & sanitising the food service areas to maintain high hygiene standards.
- Cleaning and polishing the licensed bar area.
- Cleaning all curtains & upholstery as needed.
- Cleaning and maintaining the fire exits & escalators & stairs areas.
- Cleaning of the ticket area, kiosks, arcades & foyer areas.
- Ensuring the toilets and washrooms are cleaned to a high standard.
- Cleaning and polishing all the mirrors picture glass and frames.
- Cleaning windows, ledges, mirrors & glass.
- Cleaning and dusting all walls, doors, stairs and banisters.
- Mopping, polishing, vacuuming and cleaning of all floors.
- Deep cleaning on a regular basis if required.
- Cleaning the car park area & fascias on the building.
First Class Customer Service
We do all we can to make sure your cinema can run as smoothly as possible. We know just how to deal with common cleaning issues and unexpected mishaps that can happen in premises like yours.
Spilled popcorn, spilled drinks, sticky surfaces, messy toilets and chewing gum are all common mishaps that we take in our stride.
We understand how busy London cinemas can get and our many long standing customers are always delighted with our contract cleaning services.
Our team follow a rigorous process that includes 75 checks, our quality control is extremely high. We are fully insured to cover any mishaps that may happen and our customer service is second to none.
We’re capable of performing out of hours cinema cleaning and can be on hand as, and when you need us.
Cinema Seats and Carpets Deep Cleaned using Prochem
Within cinemas a large proportion of the floor area is usually carpeted. Also the seats are nearly always made of fabric, which we can also clean or wash on a regular basis for you.
We can incorporate deep cleaning at regular intervals to ensure both the seats and carpeted areas are looking their best.
Using Prochem trained staff and Prochem hot water cleaning extraction systems, the seats and carpets can be brought back to nearly new condition.
We also incorporate the latest chewing gum removal machinery which leaves the carpets residue free after the gum has been removed.
Another problem is the volume of rubbish generated between performances. We can not only take this to the loading point but we have the facilities to totally remove this from site if required.
Cinema Cleaning Tip – Removing Chewing Gum
To remove chewing gum from carpets without access to expensive machinery use a freeze dry spray that comes in a can.
Step 1 – Puncture the gum using a fork.
Step 2 – Apply the spray onto the gum by depressing the nozzle on the can holding the can about 2 feet away from the gum.
Step 3 – Peel off the frozen gum using the blunt end of a knife.